Jump2it! Dance Festival 2017
Please ensure you have read the guidelines below before completing the application form.
By completing and submitting this form, the school have agreed to…
- Arrange parental permission for the selected children to take part
- Arrange parental permission for photos and video footage to be taken – children without this will NOT be able to take part in the festival
- Book appropriate rehearsal space for the dance artist
- Provide a contact person who will be responsible for the group taking part, be present at all rehearsals with the dance artist and have an active role in them
- Rehearse the dance with the children in preparation for the performance (without the dance artist). Music and support will be provided to your school to help you rehearse
- Organise costumes with the dance artist and children
- Attend the dress rehearsal (one afternoon) and performances (one evening – on the same day as the dress rehearsal)
- Provide additional members of staff for the dress rehearsal and performance in accordance with OFSTED ratios
- Support ticket sales
- Ensure transportation has been arranged for the children to travel home after the event.
- Pay £350 towards the running costs of the festival
Important: Please note that once rehearsals commence with the dance artist, the school has made a commitment to taking part in the final performance. Schools who receive ANY AMOUNT of rehearsals with a dance artist, but then fail to take part in the final performance will be charged at £150 per rehearsal plus a further £150 cancellation fee.