What is Dance Leaders?
It is a nationally recognised qualification at level 1, from Sports Leaders UK
Children need to be 12 years old to gain their certificate, but we start generating evidence as soon as they start with us.
Once registered with Sports Leaders, children have 3 years to complete the qualification.
What will you do?
You will take part in weekly contemporary dance classes, develop your technique and create your own dances. You will also…
- Develop Leadership Skills
- Plan and deliver dance sessions to others
- Lead dance activities that promote a healthy lifestyle
- Use music and stimulus to create your own choreography
Why do Dance Leaders?
- Develop your leadership skills
- Improve your dance knowledge
- It’s fun and practical – no exams
- Raise your confidence
- Learn about keeping fit and healthy
- Make friends
Every Monday 6.30pm – 7.30 at Birstall Village Hall.
Age 10 – 14 year olds (school years 6, 7 and 8)
***We are now taking bookings for our new term starting on Monday 26th October!***
Please book through Eventbrite to secure your place using this link
We have taken every possible action to ensure our classes are COVID-19 secure. Please read our risk assessment here: COVID19 Risk Assessment Version 1