What is Dance Leaders?
It is a nationally recognised qualification at level 1, from Sports Leaders UK
What will you do?
You will take part in weekly contemporary dance classes, develop your technique and create your own dances. You will also…
- Develop Leadership Skills
- Plan and deliver dance sessions to others
- Lead dance activities that promote a healthy lifestyle
- Use music and stimulus to create your own choreography
We will also perform in the Jump2it! Dance Festival at Loughborough Town Hall.
Why do Dance Leaders?
- Develop your leadership skills
- Improve your dance knowledge
- It’s fun and practical – no exams
- Raise your confidence
- Learn about keeping fit and healthy
- Make friends
Every Monday 6.30pm – 7.30 in the drama studio at Cedars Academy, Birstall, LE4 4GH.
Age 10 – 14 year olds (school years 6, 7 and 8)