Our aim at JumpStart Dance is to get as many children dancing as possible. And with our new membership group, you can have fun with the WHOLE family, from toddlers right through to teens, and keep active AND creative whilst we’re staying safe at home.
What is it?
- Creative family workshops
- Choreography challenges (think TikTok but for the family)
- Contemporary classes
- Friday night house party (with song requests direct from our group members!)
Why be part of our new membership group?
- An opportunity to dance together as a family
- Keep connected whilst in lockdown
- Build body confidence and self esteem
- Unleash your creativity
- Develop physical literacy – improve skills such as balance, co-ordination and strength
Plus our classes are lots of FUN!
Here’s the weekly timetable – the classes will be LIVE but all videos will be posted straight after, so it’s fine if you can’t make them – just join the replay.
What will it be like?
Our classes are fun and accessible and you don’t need previous experience to benefit.
- Want to know why creativity is so good? Read ‘What exactly is creativity?‘ or ‘Bring Back Boredom‘
- Need to see a sample class? Check out these videos: ‘Contemporary Classes‘, ‘Creative Curriculum‘, ‘Peter Rabbit‘, ‘Strictly Come Dancing Family Fun‘
- Like to find out more about Contemporary Dance? See these 4 reasons to do contemporary dance
- And here’s more about our ethos
This exciting membership package will run through Facebook and is just £20 per month – that’s for 8 classes, 4 challenges and 4 discos. Great value!
To be part of our exclusive group, all you need to do is…