Jump n Jig Parent and Toddler Dance Classes
School Holiday Workshops
Hullabaloo Creative Dance Course
- Hullbaloo’s new Creative Dance Course is a short series of workshops for children aged 4-7 years old.
- What they will learn
– Contemporary Dance technique – develop alignment, co-ordination, strength and flexibility
– Choreography skills – create your own dances!
– Performance skills – how to behave in front of an audience
– Literacy skills – a deeper understanding of books and how to interpret pictures and text
What they will gain from the course
– Nationally recognised Arts Award qualification (Discover level)
– Improved confidence in themselves and their abilities
– Developed creativity and self-expression
– New friends
– Craft skills
– Sense of well-being – dance is a proven way to get fit, feel good about yourself, lessen anxiety and most importantly HAVE FUN!
- Plus we will put on a FREE performance in the Palmer-Tomkinson Theatre at Cedars Academy on Sunday 25th November – all family and friends welcome!
- Our Hullabaloo Course might sound like hard work, but it’s not! Our clever dance artists will weave their JumpStart magic to ensure that all the underpinning knowledge will be delivered in a fun, child friendly way. Kids won’t know they’re learning! Children will go on a creative journeys based on an exciting themes such as pirates, the circus and under the sea. The sessions are designed to enrich children’s natural curiosity and love for movement in a nurturing and non-competitive environment.
- Limited places available
- 1.30 – 3pm in the Drama Studio at Cedars Academy, Birstall
- £44.99 for the entire course, including all Arts Award resources, qualification, certificate and theatre performance
I have been an imaginative person for as long as I can remember. I had a childhood full of made up games and let's pretend. My sister and I used…
In our quest to become more creative, you may suppose that by filling our time with experiences, information and stimulation we would fuel our imaginations. Turns out that's not quite…
Over the last 2 weeks we've been blogging about the importance of creativity (see So What Exactly is Creativity? And Can Creativity Be Learned?) But you may be wondering -…
Register your child for one of the Jumpstart workshops.
Simple complete this form and register your child for a workshop. Once you have completed and sent the details we will be in touch to complete your registration and payment.